guilde to be fweee Index du Forum
guilde to be fweee Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL Love%Of Cars

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde to be fweee Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Place Marchande
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaijuli

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Love%Of Cars Répondre en citant

Love Of Cars

10cf746e54
Connect on Facebook Follow on Twitter Share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email Car fanatic Philip Glenister and bespoke car designer Ant Anstead are on a mission to scour the barns and lock ups of Britain for wrecked treasures to bring back to life. Privacy Disclaimer Copyright MotorActive Pty Ltd .. 10 July 2015. Problem accessing /programmes/for-the-love-of-cars/episode-guide. References[edit]. Engine was tuned by Downton Engineering. ^ ^ "For the Love of Cars NEC auction". Notes: Previous owner imported the car from Tanzania and left it in a barn for 41 years.

9 2 "Rover SD1 Police Car" 0* 11,000 11,505** (9,750) 26 April 2015 1,595,000 Work Completed: Stripped the car down to the bare metal and catalogued everything in the car. The van was given a new lease of life with new paint in the original white colour and the logo was repainted on the sides. Notes: Rare right-hand-drive variant converted from the factory shortly after DeLorean was declared bankrupt. 15 8 "Auctioning off the cars" 37,500 118,500 241,145 (209,750) 7 June 2015 1,735,000 Notes: Ant and Philip look back at the vehicles that have been restored over this series, this includes showing the cars being auctioned off and what they managed to sell for. The car was offered 37,500 for private sale prior to the auction but it was turned down. Each show begins with a quick discussion of the car that is to be featured in that episode. Overhauled the engine and the clutch.

glee what the world needs nowcosmos 2014 1x02Celebrity Name Gameit's my lifewetandpuffy sasha ksuthe dumb and the dumberstar driver subfour sisters and a weddingblu gate cro is_safe:1assassin's creed 2007

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde to be fweee Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Place Marchande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a