guilde to be fweee Index du Forum
guilde to be fweee Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Codeigniter Sdk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde to be fweee Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Taverne de la Chopenbois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaijuli

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Codeigniter Sdk Répondre en citant

Facebook Codeigniter Sdk
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

All rights reserved. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. My previous problem was caused by a Controller that was also named Facebook. It is however not at a "can do everything" type of library. I have to change some string like /src/Facebook into /Facebook Is this correct? Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 10:11 am Use Composer to install the dependencies which includes the autoload.php file. Thanks! Reply Avesh says: September 17, 2015 at 10:27 am HOw to get facebook email, login with facebook in codeigniter Reply Kishan says: November 21, 2015 at 5:24 am hi very nice article. Internet of Things Transform your industry by learning from the connected world IT Infrastructure Build the foundation for cognitive business . And why the hell you're reading a tutorial from 2010? And you're not using php sdk. Upload to a page is not possible at this moment. Reply Rui says: February 19, 2015 at 6:08 pm Another small step. Here, you will have two steps, in first steps you can create a test version of another app and in second step you have to choose a category for which type of apps you are creating. Reload to refresh your session. Analytics Gain greater insights and innovate faster Cloud Innovate with the cloud built for cognitive business . Redirect URL page will forward to a page showing user data in the client browser. I live in Austin, Texas, with my wife, Angel and daughter, Robin. In your CodeIgniter /application/config/config.php file, set $config['composerautoload'] to TRUE. rev2018.1.9.28319 . THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Only the library, config and composer.json files are required. $config['appId'] = 'APPIDHERE'; $config['secret'] = 'SECRETHERE'; Author Puneet Kalra Twitter Github Personal page Contributors Danielgweb License Copyright (C) 2013 Puneet Kalra (hellopuneetk.com) Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. */ public function getprofilepic( $userid ) { $this->getsession(); if ( $this->session ) { $request = ( new FacebookRequest( $this->session, 'GET', '/' . Step 4:After clicking on itone popup window will appear here you have to select a platform for which type of app you are creating, platform may be ios, android, any Facebook app or for any website, here we are creating apps for website. addtobatchpool(string $key, string $method, string $endpoint [, array $params [, string $accesstoken = null]]) Add a request to the batch pool to be sent later in batch request. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Extract the downloaded files and run it on your Local server. libraries/facebook/Facebook/autoload.php ); Also i got this error: Fatal error: Class FacebookFacebookSession not found in& Reply Ben Marshall says: January 30, 2015 at 10:22 am Be sure youre loading that class with: use FacebookFacebookSession; Reply Inigo says: December 30, 2014 at 8:43 am Does not work for me, FacebookSession does not exist. libraries/facebook/vendor/autoload.php ); but folow the steps, we dont have this file. Its working!!!!!!!!!!! Reply danial says: July 8, 2015 at 1:00 pm Above used library link is dead. 2018 GitHub, Inc. $value; } } if (md5($payload . '=' . It creates and saves the Facebook token in session so you can access it later for calls to the API. Could you please upload this basic, but entire Codeigniter folder/files to see how did you structure the Facebook library? When I download the Facebook SDK I can make it work using a script that includes the autoload (in the traditional PHP include way), but when I try to use the $this->load->library from Codeigniter, its not working very well. Reply Farhan Islam says: November 27, 2014 at 9:46 am Nice article. I have created a Github repository with all the necessary integrations (and some extra stuff) Here is the link: Coborff I credited your tutorial on the Readme file, and if you wish I may add you as a contributor in case you wanna add stuff or just be recognized as part of the team hahah Have a nice day and stay awesome! Reply Rincy Renin says: May 19, 2016 at 3:51 am how to run composer install to download the required dependencies 5a02188284
facebook for downloadingfacebook timeline apphow to only me likes on facebookonline facebook font generatorfacebook mobile 2.7.1facebook app music uploadtelecharger pro hacker facebookzara argentina facebookdownload facebook for samsung chat onfacebook messenger for nokia 5130 xpressmusic free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde to be fweee Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Taverne de la Chopenbois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a